We are a professional hair cosmetics Brazilian factory and we import to the World.
• The only company that produces Straighteners with Green Caviar in the world.
• Performance and competitiveness in the 4th largest cosmetics market in the world.
• We are in the 10 most exporters ranking of Brazilian Straightening Systems in the world.
• We have a Laboratory as well as Research & Development Department dedicated to new projects for private labels.
• We have expertise in Brazilian straightening with more than 20 years in the market.
• We produce several types of straightening with the concept of straightening and treating at the same time.
• Our Brazilian Straightening Systems do not have aggressive active ingredients.
• Developed for the needs of each hair (items for chemically treated, blonde, natural hair, etc.).
• Inspired by major international trends.
• With Brazilian active ingredients and prioritization of vegetable active ingredients.
• Wide range of products with over 100 SKUs.
FREE SALE CERTIFICATE
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
BILL OF LADING
Check if there is a distributor in the region or nearby.
You will become an Exclusive distributor in your region and must:
• Meet the minimum amount and minimum initial order quantity.
• Minimum order amount is analyzed according to your country and region!
• We will adapt the products to the legislation of your country and deliver the order to one of the Brazilian ports with FOB prices.
• Free Sale Certificate
• Microbiological Analysis
• Quali-Quantity Formula
• Product labels
• Invoice – commercial invoice
• Packing list – document of
• Certificate of Origin
• BL – Bill of Lading
• MSDS – Safety Data Sheets
• 20 days after order confirmation.
• It depends on the product and the claims of each one. Some products that have claims such as the “Dermatologically tested” and the test carried out in Brazil may be accepted.
• Between $5 to $10 thousand dollars depending on the size of the market.
• The price varies by product. An estimate must be made of which products and the quantity of each product you wish to import
• For distribution, the minimum quantity depends on meeting the initial minimum value.
• Infarmed requires verifying the product documentation so that the importer can enter the product in Portugal.
• It is necessary to assemble a Dossier with the following documents:
• Qualitative and quantitative composition
• Physicochemical characteristics
• Product stability tests
• Microbiological quality
• Information about Fisq packaging material
• Among Other documents that will be evaluated by a responsible technician.
The importer must have a responsible technician to be responsible for the registration in the country.
Once registered, the importer will have to pay a monthly fee to infarmed of 1% on the amount sold.